Friday, March 21, 2008

Getting Started

There are many things I'd like to do and just haven't gotten around to doing it - like organizing my photos, hanging shelves in my sewing room, and figuring out how to sell something on Ebay. Just getting started on these projects seems to be the hardest part. Well, I can cross one of those things off my list because yesterday, I finally posted my first item on Ebay! It's amazing how easy it is and within an hour or so I had watchers on two items and by this morning, those two items had bidders! My kids each posted items too - some toys that no one plays with anymore. It's funny, but I seem to be looking at everything in my house differently now-could I sell THAT on Ebay? So it looks like I'll be rid of that like-new baby monitor and the extra mixer bowl from my old Kitchenaid which I sold to a friend years ago so I could buy the bigger, newer model. I wonder if starting on my photos will be as easy - I should just get started and see.

1 comment:

  1. Hallaluia Sister! EVERYTHING..wel most things at my house are for sale!! Get it out so that I don't have to pick it up or clean around it one more time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin