Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mmmmm!


I took Easter as my excuse to bake (like I need an excuse!) and here's the result (as pictured from left to right):
Ricotta Tart - a recipe I had to try after Breakfast with Enrico - not as sweet or heavy as traditional cheesecake which makes it better in my opinion
Raspberry Pie - Mark's favorite by request and delicious as always, made from raspberries we picked from our garden last summer
Coconut Cream Pie - new recipe from Cook's Illustrated, got rave reviews at Easter Dinner at Grammy's. I think I heard someone say "You could sell these pies!" Who knows, maybe someday you'll see me selling my goods at the farmer's market!
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Cooks Illustrated Rules! I really need to plan coffee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin