Monday, January 4, 2010

Ten Weeks to a Healthy 2010!



OK, I'm doing this and I'm going to stick with it! Join the recipegirl and me and many others in taking the next ten weeks of 2010 to jump start healthy habits into the new year. Go to sparkpeople.com to join the 10 in 10 group and track your exercise and other goals you may have. They will give you starting goals or you can set your own. I'm starting out with a modest goal of 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week and I'm starting today! Won't you join me? Here's to a happy and healthy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Does running around the house cleaning up Christmas stuff, putting away toys, unpacking and doing laundry count? I'm in. I promise I'll try to keep the pace up. Maybe even break a sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Housework definitely counts! It's even better if you put sneakers on and climb the stairs two at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll one up you and do dancing housework! Wooo hooo, Richard Simmons, here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm....and do a squat when you bend down to pick something up! Good luck!!! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin