Friday, July 2, 2010

Just for Laughs...

My friend at Hope Studios is having a linky party (and my fruit tart is one of her featured favorites for the week)! She found a blog through a friend called Catalog Living that takes catalog photos from stores like Pottery Barn and adds hilarious captions that struck me so funny that I was crying at my computer while reading them! So she's having a little linky party to see what her readers can come up with, so here's mine...



"Honey, come see! I finally found the perfect sized basket to hold my industrial chain pulley!"

"That's great dear, but did you find the perfect box for your twine-tied bundles of coverless antique books yet so I can have my ladder back to change the light bulb in the kitchen?"

Thank you Jen for featuring my Fruit Tart in your weekly round-up! And thanks to my latest followers - I'm finally past 100!

5 comments:

  1. HA! How funny! What a great website! And your fruit tart.... looks delish. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for having over 100 followers!! There are hundreds more to come :-)

    Sawadee from Bangkok,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha! That's good. Hey, where DO I find a basket for my industrial chain pulley???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jen, you have a pulley too! Ha ha! Who buys these things? $143 for the pulley at restoration hardware - you can get the basket too- and the book bundles! I wonder if the restoration hardware buyers go to garage sales to buy old books for a quarter, rip off the covers, tie a string around them and sell them for $50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny. Your dessert looks delicious also!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin