Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chocolate Week Wrap-Up



To wrap up my chocolate week, I am leaving you with the links to chocolate desserts I made for my neighbor's Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Party that I have already blogged about in the past.

(If you're just joining me, see my Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Chocolate-Dipped Macaroon, and Chocolate Caramel Tartlets with Sea Salt posts from earlier in the week.)

I made some of my favorites such as the Mint Brownies pictured above. I cut these into bite-sized pieces and placed each one in a mini cupcake liner. I used this brownie recipe as the base for a more moist and fudge-like brownie.

Chocolate Crackle Cookies

And you can't go wrong with these Chocolate Crackle Cookies stacked high on a serving tray.

I also made some Chocolate Almond Toffee and Brownie Latte Cheesecake Squares, which are incredible. I'll be highlighting the Cheesecake Squares again next week during Cheesecake Week! I hope you'll join me!


2 comments:

  1. May I come to your house for the holidays? :) Thanks for reposting the chocolate crackle cookies - I've been looking for one and yours look to have turned out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog is good for my baking skills but horrible for my waistline. I need to start boxing up what I make and immediately giving it away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin