Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Favorite - Casabella Hot Pink Rubber Gloves



Strange thing to be listing as a favorite perhaps, but I LOVE these gloves. If you do a lot of cooking and baking, inevitably you'll be doing a lot of dishes too. These gloves will protect your hands from constant water exposure, the lining is soft and makes the gloves easily donned and removed. And the cuff around the bottom folds up to catch any drips from going all the way up your arm. They last a pretty long time - probably 3 months or so of constant use. And they're hot pink! I'm pretty sure that makes doing the dishes a little more tolerable.  I may just have to get the matching pink lipstick to wear while I'm doing my chores... Happy Dishwashing!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is strange if you love them!!! I have pink rubber gloves from the dollar bin at Target...but I'm thinking I may have to upgrade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I am going to post a tutorial about how to gussy up rubber gloves that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bed Bath and Beyond carries these gloves.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin