Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Marzipan Christmas!

Cupcake Ornament

I talked with my mom on the phone the other day and she said, "I know you're busy because we haven't seen anything new on your blog."

That's right, I've been busy baking cookies for neighbors, cakes for Christmas celebrations, and toffee for gifts. I just haven't had the time to share it with you, or take pictures, and after Christmas you probably won't want to see another cookie post for another 10 months!

I did make time to sew by hand these adorable cupcake ornaments made of felt and embroidery thread for my soul sisters Handmade Christmas Ornament Exchange right down to the handmade packaging and toffee.

Other things we've been doing:

Listening to 3rd graders play Christmas Strings at the Wintergarden at PPG Place in Pittsburgh...
IMG_0567

and skating at the PPG outdoor skating rink...

IMG_0648

and drinking hot chocolate...
Winter 2010

and decorating Christmas trees...

Christmas 2010

and touring bakeries in New York City (I'll be posting more on that!)...

Winter 2010

I'd love to hear what festive activities you've been doing this busy month!

Happy Holidays from the Marzipan Kitchen!

Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin