Monday, February 4, 2013

Cute Monster Party Brownie Pops



I made these cute monster brownie pops for a little boy's birthday party.  I love the way they turned out!  If you want to try these yourself, I have listed the supplies I used to make them below.

Note:  Have all the decorations ready because they need to be applied while the dipped brownie pop is still wet.  Use water and a small paint brush to attach the fondant teeth to the fondant mouth.

Red Monster - red candy melts for coating, upside down confetti hearts for horns, nonpareils, candy eyes (purchased from a baking supply store), fondant mouth and teeth
Green Monster - green candy melts for coating, green decorating sugar, candy eyes and fondant mouth/teeth
Yellow Monster - yellow candy melts for coating (use a toothpick to make him furry), red string licorice for horns, candy eyes, fondant mouth/teeth
Blue Monster - blue candy melts for coating (use a toothpick to make him furry), candy eye, fondant mouth/teeth

Happy Baking!

3 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute! I'm sure the were happy little (monsters) boys enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they really are cute! They look time consuming otherwise I might try them for concession stand next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin