Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About Me, The Marzipan Mom




I thought maybe you'd like to know a little more about me.

I live in Pennsylvania, but I have also lived in Michigan. I was born in Kansas. I have travelled across the United State and back and also backpacked through Europe.  I used to be a pediatric physical therapist and before that I was an accountant/CPA. Now I'm a baker and the mother of three wonderful kids! (That's us in the picture at the top of the Duquesne Incline looking out over Pittsburgh.) 

I love reading about and trying new sweet and savory recipes. I also like growing vegetables and herbs in my garden, bike riding, reading, and occasionally knitting.  Most recently I've been into weight training, wellness and dieting trend, and making medicinal herbal teas, tinctures and oils.

I don't like cleaning or doing laundry, but I love to have super organized spaces, although they are not always easy to keep organized, especially when life gets busy.

I love to travel and would love to visit Greece, Italy and Spain and experience the cuisines there.

Last but not least, I love everything about summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin